1. Hey there Guest: Just a heads up, Pokemon Showdown was recently compromised. If you use the same password for it and other services, we recommend that you change your password immediately to secure your account. You can read more about the incident here.
    Dismiss Notice

Kani's in-game blog notes

Discussion in 'Member Blogs' started by queenkani, Dec 10, 2016.

1. queenkani

queenkani Well-Known Member

Money:
    Hmm

concerting i have done this before in similar forums with blog entries available i will be posting in-game events and encounters i have made in mario kart 8 to people who have yet know me have a good idea i were i may be if you are good at searching the server..

you can post here if you have seen me in-game today or during the month or so (those of the overly rude are forbidden to post here (you know who you are) make any negative arguments about my ventures will be reported...

now i start by getting started finding these blasted gold-diggers as all the usual ( mainly Kyoko since she started this nonsense )

2. queenkani

Money:
    :mad: Shameful.... just shameful i was looking for the usual suspect and now i find G.D's Mainly Nic on his 2nd, an MSV Member named: Synth and a person who is not a fan of my "Most Wanted" Mii

they attempt to troll me out of anger but failed miserablythe regulars within the 1k's are slowly trailing behind as they attempt to make me rage quit ( no lie ) but thanks to my quit thinking and wit i have out smarted the worse of the worse in the roons my trials are very hard due to players not in the know but i try my best to handle situation..

Shoutout To Jarred, Awesome1 and HITOMI for supporting me..

Yes i was KYOKO Stop

(for those not in know, it is short for: KYOKO STOP GOLD-DIGGING!!!)

she is very stubborn yes but i also understand she is badly influenced because of evil friends???:err:

either way i do all i can to take on both GD & CM Alike regardless of pointless criticism from worser half of the miiverse community and beyond....

#NoMoreClans
    #StopGoldDigging2016

Updated!!! Nic thought i was Ace Mike U, funny... desperate for answers yet he choose to blame someone who hardly plays the game...

the fool... (>_>)

#2 queenkani, Dec 10, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  3. queenkani

Money:
    [Sigh] still searching but seeing as kyoko is not available

i am hosting a tourney for all regulars at the moment i had DeShawn at first but sadly lost interested quickly :-/

i am doing all that i can to get enough people in play..

as for those of you out there who want to join this tourney event use this code to find it

5638-9901-5446

please be aware clans are not allowed intruding will have you attack on site...

thank-you for those who are participating... :)

4. queenkani

Money:
    AAH!! Why are these C.M's always bent on tricking me!?

Tristan overtook me due to mistaken identity he use a mii name Razor...

he will pay for tricking me >_<*

and if that is not worse my worse enemy liydon came to ruin my plans...

hopefully i can recover before they get their lead back!!!

5. queenkani

Money:
    Lucky for me however, i have one highlight from today's event reflecting this below↓↓↓

Even if found out by accident, i never did like being taken advantage of yes? either you are regular or no and believe when i say that this "Razor" is no regular

6. queenkani

Money:
    Mou... Taku:bored: unlucky for me been outnumbered by foolish clans with no assistance sadly holidays are taking over and yet not everyone has set up for most part i am sure:surprised:

there is even this hacker that has it in for me ↓↓↓

Do not be fooled even in others races she hits me more then anyone else in field this may be a problem =_=*

also ignore A+D's (or MV Banned's) dumb comment, for it is nothing more then holiday lie with all the stuffing included:mad:

needless to say this chaos has been on for 5 whole minutes... ridiculous...

7. queenkani

Money:
    Mmm.. getting closer i have fallen behind in clan tourney but slowly i am catching up.. the regulars are good support in this they are true stars of the show:biggrin:

but so far away until a regular is close enough to were i am i must reach 1st before tristen overtakes me yet again...

and what is sad about whole thing some hacker is helping out MSV:confused: mmph figures even with all of msv after they are to helpless to stop me even on their own so they hired a hacker to crush my chances

i find this hardly fair i may not like clans but at least i do not use hacker to do my own dirty work:thumbsdown:

in other news and this may be only time i speak out on anything not related to MK 8 to some degree... but it is good new for the community i am try to protect..

RF Groggy complain of the communities "immaturity" so for this reason he quits all clans....

personally i disagree only reason he is upset that clans are getting no respect from regular competitors as a whole and as it should be...

i would continue to explain on why this may actually be the case but unfortunately i have all ready said too much:oops:

8. queenkani

Money:
    Last time and yesterday was very hard :-/ hardly could score when you are being heavily outnumbered and if that is not worse enough

stubborn C.M by the name Roberto and Sc member whose ego is fast as his kart:bored:

i try to beat him but no matter how good i was for some reason i could never seem to combat him in a 1 on 1 i know i am fast enough to take on the many likes of liydon and Tristan.. but HIM!?

either he is using some trick or combo to boost his advantages or there is foul-play at work:err:

only time will tell hmm?

so for now please enjoy a MSV member being crush by a stoned enemy who has not got many victims as of late↓↓↓

I am still very tired:zzz: but i must complete my trial should i ever have any chances on getting my word across

i will not stop for their neck...

#NoMoreClans

9. queenkani

Money:
    Day is getting better... that is all you must know for now...:grin:

10. queenkani

Money:
    Sigh.... Only a few moments away and already i am behind by almost 200pts (>_>)

bad... very bad i wish to play longer but i am only human...

hours put in will do very little if there are those out there that undermine the games true purpose for no reason.. ( that or they do it out of stubborness & ignorance:bored:)

But be that as it will like i have said before i will continue my trial for as long as life will let me, between my work in this world and the real world i do my best to balance out the two.. my parents do not seem to mind.. (....much:rolleyes:)

11. queenkani

Money:
    HAPPY NEW YEAR ANTI-CLAN FANS!!!

Hai i try to return sooner but sadly site was down can admain here be working on some surprise? or simply mere improvements on performance???

thought aside day is very much better then last time.. few of my enemies are getting weaker now Falco being the first of many to fall >:)

however
    Natasha a foolish regular in gold-diggering reach max today:thumbsdown: not happy not happy at all:resetti: and if not the worse i find kyoko at 70k on her main can no one try and stop what must be one of the biggest gold-diggers in world!?

KUSO!!! why does she always harm the weak!? SHE NO LISTEN!!!:resetti:

[Sigh] in any case my place in tourney is successful!!! 1st place now with their best at their limit i dare them to try and stop me:grin:

he is one example of such a fate↓↓↓

Unfortunately i have missed giving up my place due to fear... next time i know she will get hers soon...:thumbsup:

12. queenkani

Money:
    Day was decent -.- but unfortunately Falco continue to get in my way i do not understand:confused: for i was doing so well yesterday now i am barely keeping spot in first, i fear my choice in characters may be costing me points... so from now on i save wendy for battle now for player hardly pick her..

very sad:(but very true...

my trial is at it peak but must hold on, for the deadline is almost here why regular or supporter by the many do not come right away when i am on is anyones guess i fear that non-communication in miiverse my be the result of this irksome problem....

i wish to contact them for instructions but it cannot be helped:sad:goes to show clans ruin everything and miiverse is not immune to their evil natures...

But frustrations aside i have encountered the most funny moments of lag i have ever encountered

:mischevious::mischevious::mischevious: I question why falco was so close to me yet few seconds later he can barely keep up with me :lol:

13. queenkani

Money:
    Happy!!! Won First MSV Tourney so much good news in many ways then one best news...:biggrin:

also in other case regulars do care!!! they perma-banned the person who perma me and other CA8's VX james yes i am understanding that this is suppose to be about mario kart in general but i find this very important to games survival, for if not for him we would still be in miiverse..

other clans like ps is falling as well :grin: but enough fun...

point is my trial has ended so on to my next quest to stop kyoko-san and her gold-digging

sadly MSV is hosting yet another tourney i will have to do so between plays (or after i have taken long break) first one was not easy, now i dare to go for a second?:err:

i must be mad for doing these things but as long as i have supporters on my side, anything worth doing...is worth fighting for...:thumbsup:

14. queenkani

Money:
    :mad:Break ended for me early, Curse You Kyoko-San always caring only herself and never considerate of others

she may be happy but her actions are still thoughtless and selfish Shari Onee-Chan had many tries but is unable to locate her rooms:surprised:

Mmph what is worse liydon using our moves against us to protect like of her and others because of trickery, spineless creatures

FINE!!! i do this myself:bored: look out Kyoko-San

15. queenkani

Money:
    Mou... >_> This is going to be long month:confused: i see kyoko but only once,i fear the worse.. =_=

16. Zak98

Zak98 I only miss school because ffa is important kappa

Money:
    We have told you, keep your opinions to yourself, the game was intended in a way for people to have fun. And unfortunately not everyone would like the same thing (e.g everyone's obsessed with the 3ds except me) so to do us all a favour of fans of things you may not appreciate or respect or whatever: Please just keep your annoying comments, spam, attention seeking and other rude/upsetting types of comments away from us. You honestly need to stop being a rude and annoying person.

"she is very stubborn yes"

how about you take 2 minutes and think about what you just said, the fact that you can't get over the simplest thing in a normal game is in-directly implying that YOU are stubborn and Kyoko is NOT stubborn. We aren't idiots, kyoko is one of the nicest people we all know and it's time you understand what you are doing. Technically, you made a "Kyoko Stop" Mii, you keep making crappy videos about players who do things you don't like, and then you say. "she is very stubborn" The hell?

also, as for you saying to feature me in your highlights: i really don't give a hell about that, it just makes you look more stupid and more hilarious...

Once you start to dislike something, everything starts to annoy you.

#16 Zak98, Feb 18, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  17. funnier6

funnier6 Courage~

Money:
    In case you haven't noticed, people can write a blog about pretty much whatever they want and unless it's REALLY bad nobody cares so the spam rule doesn't really apply

queenkani and Zak98 like this.
  18. Zak98

Zak98 I only miss school because ffa is important kappa

Money:
    changed it

19. queenkani

Money:
    Yes Well aside from crooked regulars unnecessary opinion...

i am not doing very well Kyoko-San's evil plans of reaching max are unfortunately successful but i will not give up on my trialfor all gold-diggers must suffer some consequence for their actions against the low K's i have been trying for days to prevent beginners from having another vist from gold-digger kyoko...

i have also encountered hacker today in the name of Valintine not sure but i re-check name later seems they want me to keep quit about kyoko abusing her kindness they will need to do more then this to stop for me and others are doing best to expose all gold-diggers:cool:

they will never keep us quiet kyoko-san may have reach unfair max but we will continue on white she just like may others gets the blacklist!!!

20. queenkani

Money:
    Getting tired of gold-diggers forcing my team into hiding,:mad: today some sad GD's named sky try to use some random regulars hidden info in attempt in scaring other members and supporters one race with her and already she try for all the wrong reasons..:thumbsdown:

Lucky i encourage all members to keep personal info hidden at all times so our enemies will not use if against us... however true that whoever she is referring to may not be our own but it is still someones personal info so we took action..

she continues to gold-dig along with kyoko-san on her 2nd we will do best to get in their way as long as they do wrong by taking advantage of beginners...

speaking of here is highlight that have made her snap in way↓↓↓

:surprised::rolleyes: i do not understand why either, it does not pay to be rebel all the time yes?

i an still very tired but i must do this one final trial i get this one and victory will be asure hopefully a regular will win instead of me but due to my high visits on daily bases and regulars that have short attention spans when it comes to most tourney make this idea very unlikely >_> [sigh]:(