1. Hey there Guest: Just a heads up, Pokemon Showdown was recently compromised. If you use the same password for it and other services, we recommend that you change your password immediately to secure your account. You can read more about the incident here.
    Dismiss Notice

Kani's in-game blog notes

Discussion in 'Member Blogs' started by queenkani, Dec 10, 2016.

1. queenkani

queenkani Well-Known Member

Money:
    Angry very angry :mad: kyoko-san reached max sadly the faker now she dares try to reach max on her second she has no idea what her foolish actions may bring to game she influence all some pros to gold-dig.. i must try and protest this whatever it may take she will not get credit for such foul deeds

Once i feel sorry for her now i wish to end her quest for a 2nd beginners had enough of her torture even i myself have suffered through the hacks, and trolls of her GD friends because they want easy way out NONSENSE!!! COMPLETE NONSENSE-SO!!!:resetti:

still i am very tired and overworked? but i must set good example of others before they lose their way as well far to many i have seen pros victim or in case like this: Tempted into gold-digging lifestyle... been doing much homework to pass time but even so i still anger at those who claim themselves max but have nothing to show for this but numbers... tired of these fools

topping this some still mistake me for one person working alone, i never work alone i build anti-clan from ground up long after movement campaign and they dare mouth to public i walk this path alone this angers me more then most thing any CM do i have full faith in my team i never turn back on them unlike others who join as joke...:mad2:

2. queenkani

Money:
    My apologies for my second, but i feel as i may be running out of characters?

so to end my post i try to continue fight against them in spite of dumb rumours and claims clans bring to table they wish to be angry at me fine but never mistake me for another

only good thing from today is MSV/H3 members are losing greatly:p and OB member threaten to send troller hacker after me which proves point highly of why clans are not good guys

i must go for now but i return soon to tell my events in-game later if possible...:happy:

3. Zak98

Zak98 I only miss school because ffa is important kappa

Money:
    can i say something?

why do you care about msv? they are annoying kids

4. queenkani

Money:
    Ever try taking down army that will not die? MSV is fine example, proof that you should never underestimate some clans even if on life support msv has more then 70+ members and has competitive sub-clan known as H3 you may not have known of this because of your inactivity of miiverse but it is understandable...

i go into more detail but you frustrate me more then enough today

better know more about others next time before asking:bored:

5. Zak98

Zak98 I only miss school because ffa is important kappa

Money:

6. queenkani

Money:
    Happy day mostly, H3 surrenderd once more i will stay my ground while i do homework tomorrow but kyoko-san evil is not done yet for she tries for max on second.. she angers me more then any GD i have encountered this far she no listen...she no listen at all =_= i am still tired but i try and stop fake max player should be no excuse for such madness and liydon still continue to abuse game for sake of his selfish friends, wish i can see miiverse... if only i tell regulars this evil happenings:(

but rooms keep putting me in rooms i have visit before? and the empty rooms proves no help in my search i may have been block but she can be found regardless...

happy thought traitor in CA8 came back.. Wrath he is RS member ( or was until it died out ) i beat him many times and has not learn one thing in remaining time as member.. i teach him for his betrayal so far i got few wins on him.. i wish for many more >: ):lol:

7. queenkani

Money:
    :mad2:Why are MK 8 pros dumb today first kyoko-san attempt to venture on her own in low rooms knowing she is wanted target..

then find out Maddie is hacker to boost wins against me before deleting NNID before moving on vile traitor:mad: she even use same trick like liydon did for cara kyo incident!!!

hate her already she was both Hacker Valntine and Kyle

They are proved to dangerous they use these to help gold-diggers now and leave overs behind.. everytime these people are evil gamers, despises every last one [>_<]

is there no end to their greed? their ignorance? nintendo should not tell others what to do they stop because it is right thing to do:resetti: but they not listen to small time player, this is reason why i have prove so others will understand not just me alone...:bored:

8. queenkani

Money:
    Bad.. may take me longer to get switch then expected =_=* parents too cheap to give up what they earn back later BHA!:rolleyes:

but this is topic for other time,

familiar gold-diggers keep showing up no good T_T are beginners really that weak?

if all low VR's fight like me they will not stay long i guarantee it!

but no one will ask much less letme teach what i know to many bad people have fooled me into giving my talents to those who will use it for reckless purposes...

i will not lie and say recruitment is going good but in sense which badmins would ban real troublemakers instead or those protecting people...

now in this highlight liydon dumb friends are buying time for kyoko-san so she gold-dig elsewhere -_- happy she got in 6th but wish beginners were more focused for this GD is determined to get on the nerves of others ( including mine :thumbsdown: )

[sigh] i cry every time:sad: but it is only reason i ever play now since max is impossible goal for me unlike one who will help us after his max (should he ever get there....)

9. queenkani

Money:
    It has been long while but even when kyoko-san ignorance gets in way of her better judgement she still find every excuse in world to get others to hate us, treating us as this "Evil Force" HA! the only evil force is her and bewitching ways of telling her fans she does no wrong, while in meantime she gold-digs on her second

but this time she and stupid friends mess with wrong regular now so in turn becomes trusted partner for as long as anti-clan still stands...:cool: now i wonder did she anger others? kyoko has best keeping her friends under control, there will be in-game consequences for her greed, she is nice but will only go so far if she is not honest on her VR yet those who embrace bad grinding give her false praise:mad2:

before her bad decision, was i happy she is trying for max? yes? was i happy she decided to continue max AFTER she decided to use low rooms? no!:resetti:

Once i feel sorry for her and her friends, now i just want her to stop bothering beginners :mad:

her failure to understand this keep things as is in spite of me and others who follow get the dead threats, hacking attempts, and rumours, just so they can stop us and our anti-clan practices..

they are ones to blame NOT US!

10. queenkani

Money:
    :mad2:She Still refuse to cooperate,she even use player mii to avoid detection from other players =_=* same as with liydon and his Lisa Mii, amazing stupidity goes this far in-game

i even found one rcm member getting help from hacker in-game =_=*

this is not what game is about:rolleyes: yet they continue same nonsense =_=* very sadding...

but i will still continue my trials i still have good help so far so i will master this issue, i will master problem as best as possible..:thumbsup:

11. queenkani

Money:
    :sad:I am so very tired... plus i fear kyoko is to far away from me to make any progress against her..

as for clans side this may be final curtain call for CA8 i fear clans are to stubborn to understand situation and regulars are oblivious to situation... so it is time to close our doors so others can focus more on life :surprised: details before days end...

Curse you clans!!!!!:mad:

12. queenkani

Money:
    Thank-you for your patience now more info on situation

.......:err:

HA! 私はあなたをすべてだました! APRIL FOOOLS!!!!

You actually think i give up after all this frustration!?:tongue: do not be so quick to count anti-clan out, it will take more then one selfish girl from japan to ruin me i may live there no more but i still do have what it takes to play among best, and i punish those who ever use exploit against players new and veteran :resetti: enjoy rest of your day everyone...

Remember Mario Kart 8 Deluxe comes out April 28

13. queenkani

Money:
    My Searching of Kyoko 2nd continues still feel sorry for her misleading in VR and responsibility claiming this time she blame regular Mickey for her misfortunes but as with many other clans it has been proven false no one has attempted her defeat but me and CA8 staff yet she makes up stores to cover her neck sad...very sad but i go off-topic to much this blog is about in-game express not personal woes in miiverse or other public media:confused: but at least it is something to get off chest also sad groggy went back to clans again.. i stop him now soon

now back on topic i found gold-digger insulting anti-clan dubbing: CryBaby CA8 :rolleyes: i feel sorry for regular, but just like liydon Attack CA8 Mii message anyone who insults CA8 brand is a threat to game and it's community speaking of look at this new highlight

:lol:Happy to say dangerous Gold-Digger did not get far on her own but i would be lying if i have not called her dangerous without reason so with this in mind due to regular attempting to find personal info of it members and staff miiverse account of hers:thumbsup: (alt or otherwise) are heavily moded however i should not be only one who hears about this if not already if your feel your personal info is use without permission report immediately because on finding out the sharing of info is not only taking things to far for game, but close to illegal means

CA8 do our very best to protect privacy and give care to our members and to those who will listen to us...

this much i know so far for now, but i will keep trying to help regulars as long as i can before break..:zzz:

take care everyone and happy clan-boxing:grin:

14. queenkani

Money:
    :mad2: Frustration... Kyoko is still gaining points!!! how is she dodging me? i know block do not work as well most would put it to be but it is still her and heartless friends still try to undermine issue....

i still find this unfair... the miiverse players of the community can be easily misguided by these kinds of players but me and Shari Onee-Chan are very hard at work to bring Kyoko and other gold-diggers like her to justice..

but the searches are long and the chances are slim since now she ask others to find small rooms to avoid capture...:rolleyes: hmm... must be nice being spoiled by the very people she is trying to please...

but at end of day she is abusing her power for sake of max and as said many time before this i cannot let stand! Mō iya i am trying to spread this message to regular via youtube bit by bit... it is very hard since miiverse is their main sorce of communication:surprised: but i try (well... at least more then other)

while i am here i will test picture here i am having some trouble putting my in-game picture here but if successful, i show who kyoko is and i hope you regulars know who she is..

here is sample picture if you do not see picture then i still need work..

WiiU_screenshot_TV_010EC.jpg
    second one below please forgive my unnecessary tesing for i am still new to this
    WiiU_screenshot_GamePad_010EC.jpg

15. queenkani

Money:
    Happy test was successful.. now should have done this a long time ago but due to time restrictions still images will be of a rare showing but will show depending on situation..

first i will start off with this person in highlight ↓↓↓
    WiiU_screenshot_TV_010EC.jpg
    This Person in last place is person of interest she may not look like GD based VR but do not be fooled she use her alt license to find low rooms for her and friends something i have been highly against odds are she will be at it again tonight!

so this may unapproved blog log in some way but to anyone who is concern..

if you see this girl in your WW's (low rooms only) do not hesitate to attack intruder:resetti: her selfishness has made her most wanted among low players (and one member of mine) i may be broken record but it must be reminded Kyoko-San must not be allowed to rome these kinds of rooms

that will be all for now.. and just to be fair this is still talking about game and my experiences since i am part of this action.. so this current blog log is still in perfect standings:mischevious:

16. queenkani

Money:
    Sad...:( i found no sign of Kyoko.. today but happy i still find some CM's to box one in case this this unlucky player you see below↓↓↓↓ WiiU_screenshot_TV_010EC.jpg Too Bad ;) i have inform them of unfortunate things in-game should they not kill-off clan so this his result so far i do not expect him to get better due to language gap:surprised: but i can only pray that he give up lifestyle of clanning soon...

17. queenkani

Money:
    :mad2:[Groan] Seen Kyoko close to her fake 2nd again :( maybe she is right with one things after all no lie

she may in up being favorite target not just by CA8 staff but the regulars who may cry foulplay in her hidden way to easy max as well as typical troll...

i do not wish this sort of life for her? but sadly options are getting smaller and my patience still wearing thin..

odds are good chance i may not make friends with controversial decision:rolleyes: but it must be done i am understanding due to kyoko-sans hidden schedule of exactly when she'll be online and which rooms she will be in pose most threat to mission,

i will be open to take in trolls of mario kart as long as they switch to goods side i will have zero tolerance for harm of the innocent gamer so should they cross this line i kick him/her OUT:resetti:

Lucky family members are pitching in soon this week (need all the help i can get at point being fer the whereabouts of M-senchu & Kin-senchu are unknown -_- hope they fair well)

18. queenkani

Money:
    :biggrin: Normallyi try to keep topic separate from others here but this whole situation is becoming very widespread that i feel this would be perfect time to focus of first major change that has shock competitive play to it's core

as you all know MK 8 DX Nintendo's first MK Port has receive huge backlash over nintendo's patch on fire-hopping only to be overshadow by numerous support from players who wish for this to be fixed long ago... i have topic that focus on the matter on forums if you find it let me know what you think so far..

but do not take word for it here are two CM's that have most response and no lie:rolleyes2: i enjoy F.H lovers having being angry over one little removel it is all to much↓↓

Major Post 1: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAB2V0gMRMf9rA
    Major Post 2: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAB2V0gMZV2AWA

:confused: To much for me, i feel by the 28th clans will not be as popular with regulars not that they show their true selfs and as expect selfish, greedy players who will stop at nothing to get want they want since they defend such a broken move not ment for online:embarrassed: fact that they are convincing community otherwise will not make them any friends due to this but it is for the best i warn clans there ways will lead to there doom, now their own anger will be their downfall!!!:lol:

But back to original version, i fear they are taking anger out on beginners because aside from kyoko-san i see even more GD's then last time ones even occupying whole 1k server...

CA8 and anti-clan movement is doing very besit to contain situation but it is becoming very hard most members are on break and sibling have no returned to help me yet :sad: i am so very tired but i must not let unfair kyoko finish her trials it will only lead to worser people to try her should she complete this one last time wrong way.. but already i fear i may have to release her and on top of this have her as CA8 favorite target?:err:

she will never understand our feelings her friends shelter her to much to point she is hermit player plays much but learns very little all she wants is max and will do whatever it take to get it...:rolleyes: