1. Hey there Guest: Just a heads up, Pokemon Showdown was recently compromised. If you use the same password for it and other services, we recommend that you change your password immediately to secure your account. You can read more about the incident here.
    Dismiss Notice

New evolution techniques

Discussion in 'Pokemon Chat' started by Rosko, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Rosko

Rosko +Ultra

Money:
    So, when I learned that in order to get Inkay to evolve into Malamar, while using it in a battle, you have to turn your 3DS upside down during it, my ribs couldn't take it.

So, that got me thinking: how would you evolve pre-existing Pokemon similar to Malamar's requirement?

In order to evolve Sunkern into Sunflora, visit a pasture or a park with gardening tools prepared. Dig a hole and bury your 3DS approximately 2 ft. Provide your 3DS the proper plant manure and then water. Close up the hole, and wait for 2-5 minutes.

Enjoy your new Sunflora.

RunningROFLdile likes this.
  2. Kane

Kane If specified, this will replace the title that dis

Money:
    In order to evolve your Machoke into Machamp, lift weights with your 3ds in your pocket and become super buff!

RunningROFLdile and Rosko like this.
  3. Googly

Googly n_n

Money:
    For those of you wanting to evolve your Lombre into a Ludicolo, first you need to be wearing a sombrero (helps if it's in a goofy fashion). Then place your 3DS inside a taco and start shaking a pair of maracas. If you've done everything right, your Lombre should evolve.

4. Jhon778

Jhon778 Lucid Dreamer

Money:
    you need to microwave your 3ds in order to evolve your Magneton or Nosepass.

if the bottom starts erupting with bright red fire and is sparking, don't worry, that's part of the evolution process

another note; it makes your 3ds evolve and gives it a nice black, charred black paint job

Rosko and Kane like this.
  5. Rosko

Rosko +Ultra

Money:
    In order to evolve your Clefairy into Clefable, volunteer your 3DS for NASA's next Mission to the moon. From mission control, instruct the pilots to dress your 3DS up in a suave space suit. Tell them to start up the game and make sure it is night time when the game is being played, as well as have the Clefairy in the last slot of your party and have a pokemon that knows magnet rise (due to the moon's gravity). When they arrive on the moon, instruct a pilot to use magnet rise. After this has been done, instruct the pilot to hurl your 3DS back to earth. Wait for the transit to complete.

Once your 3DS has re-entered the earth's atmosphere, your Clefairy will begin to evolve.

6. Jhon778

Jhon778 Lucid Dreamer

Money:
    In order to evolve your Munna into a Musharna, you need to first hold your 3ds and fall asleep and lucid dream about using a moon stone on your Musharna!

Rosko likes this.
  7. Kane

Money:
    In order to evolve your Grimer into Muk you must-

Nevermind, that's going a bit to far.

Rosko likes this.
  8. RunningROFLdile

RunningROFLdile Active Member

Money:
    I love everything in this thread so much I'm dying lmao. Unfortunately I'm not as funny as you guys I can't think of anything but oh my lord this is gold lol

9. Kane

Money:
    tbh I nearly forgot about this. Oh how stupid we all were 6 months ago :^)

10. Jhon778

Jhon778 Lucid Dreamer

Money:
    In order to evolve your Cosmog, you need to

PUT NEBBY IN THE BAG!

Here's a video demonstration on how to do this:

Kane likes this.