1. Hey there Guest: Just a heads up, Pokemon Showdown was recently compromised. If you use the same password for it and other services, we recommend that you change your password immediately to secure your account. You can read more about the incident here.
    Dismiss Notice

Nintendo+'s Pokemon Summer Throw Down

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by PrimordialMew24, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Kouen

Kouen Guess who's back

Money:
    Well, if PS is an option now, I guess I could join. But I haven't touched Pokemon in so long... Buuuut I guess I could join anyway, just for the fun of it. A quick question though, in the off chance that, say someone like me who doesn't have a 3DS or Pokemon game wins the tournament, who gets the prize? They'd just go down to the second and third and runner-ups right? Because if I did somehow win, I know I won't, but just speaking hypothetically, I wouldn't have any use for the Pokemon prizes seeing as how I don't have the games to play or use them on.

2. PrimordialMew24

PrimordialMew24 Pokemon Breeder
    Events Team

Money:
    Hmm. A very good question. I'm glad you brought it up, it's something I failed to consider. Let me make an inquiry first before I make my decision/an announcement on this issue. I hope to address this issue within 24 hours or less. :)

3. PrimordialMew24

PrimordialMew24 Pokemon Breeder
    Events Team

Money:
    I'm still waiting for a reply, I haven't forgotten this issue. I will post something once I have something.

4. Kane

Kane If specified, this will replace the title that dis

Money:
    I'd hate to see another pokemon event fail...