1. Hey there Guest: Just a heads up, Pokemon Showdown was recently compromised. If you use the same password for it and other services, we recommend that you change your password immediately to secure your account. You can read more about the incident here.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to the new and improved NintendoPlus

Discussion in 'Site News and Updates' started by Starforce, Jun 23, 2016.

1. meerix

meerix Painting The Town Purple

Money:
    Just learned something strange. When I click on the "Events" link on the header the site seems to falsely log me out. I'm not sure if this is a problem with me or my browser (Firefox), but I thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Additional information: Going back to before I clicked the link logs me back in, but going forward from there leaves me logged out.

2. Kouen

Kouen Guess who's back

Money:
    Could potentially be your browser. I stay logged in when I click it. Might also help if when you sign in, you're set to always stay logged in. I noticed I had a few problems at first with staying logged in too the first day we migrated over, but haven't had any problems since.

3. Starforce

Starforce Site Owner
    Owner

Money:
    Remember that really annoying bug from the old site that made browsing to www. and then all of a sudden non-www a nightmare? Yeah, that'd be what you're experiencing. Just make sure you log in to the site using the www.nintendoplus.com URL, and you'll be fine for most of the links on the site.

I'll work on this issue, though.

4. joshharbin

joshharbin -Ixen Vainhack-

Money:
    Sites looking great! Love the layout!

5. Starforce

Starforce Site Owner
    Owner

Money:
    Hi all;

I just wanted to take a moment and address a concern about our archived copy of the old NintendoPlus community not yet being available for viewing. I would like for you to be assured that the data from the original community is completely intact and still resides on its original machine.

While I'm sure that some users can appreciate their old posts or profile messages not being publicly accessible on the internet any longer, there is absolutely no way that an idea as absurd as completely destroying 10+ years of content could ever be realized by myself. That being said, "the archive" is not a priority. As such, it may take a while to become a reality yet.

I do sincerely apologize for any confusion concerning the archived community. To make a long story short: Nothing has been destroyed.

SmoQueed likes this.
  6. fatobii

fatobii Luvs2SPWG

Money:
    Whats new about it like seriously feels a bit to same for me thats just me though maybe i been on this site way to much lol xD

7. FragTastic

FragTastic The Almighty One!

Money:
    I'm loving this! Great way to return to the site.

8. 8Hellsing8

8Hellsing8 New Member

Money:
    I come back and everything is completely different. Strange but cool.

9. RunningROFLdile

RunningROFLdile Active Member

Money:
    Still getting used to the new layout but I really like it. The background is very welcoming and appropriately Nintendo-y. I wasn't here due to no internet access before the change, but I take it we decided against going back to Friendcodes? (Not complaining I'm just wondering lol)

10. Imperfection

Imperfection Well-Known Member

Money:
    10/10 tbh imo